Jobs and Internships
Internship Opportunities at GlobalPittsburgh
GlobalPittsburgh offers unpaid internships to a select number of students on a year-round basis. Interns have an opportunity to:
- Learn firsthand about non-profit management;
- Participate in the development of programming for international visitors who are sponsored by the U.S. Department of State;
- Participate in the development of regional programming for international visitors;
- Work on special projects with international visitors;
- Work with international volunteers and GlobalPittsburgh members;
- Enter information into databases;
- Assist in the development of professional resources;
- Research for development of marketing Pittsburgh resources;
- Update the website and help with communications via Facebook, Twitter and monthly newsletter;
- Attend networking events.
WORK STUDY OPPORTUNITIES - GlobalPittsburgh is an approved work-study employer in Pennsylvania, so if you're approved for work study hours at your college or university, you can work at GlobalPittsburgh. Our offices are located at 650 Smithfield Street, Suite 1180, in Downtown Pittsburgh. This is an excellent way to gain experience working in the field of international relations, event planning, marketing communications and more. We are happy to work around your class schedule. For more information, contact Thomas Buell, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering or interning at GlobalPittsburgh, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to Gail Shrott, Director of Program Services, at email@example.com or fax it to her at 412-246-4143.