GlobalPittsburgh membership provides opportunities for companies and organizations to connect with international leaders and influencers, expand business opportunities, develop partnerships and raise global awareness.
- Opportunities to meet with visiting international leaders and experts one-on-one or in small groups to discuss areas of expertise and excellence
- Options to develop professional or business relationships with visiting international leaders and influencers
- Options to host or engage with international visitors and expand your knowledge of the world while showcasing our region and its diverse cultures and expertise
- Hosting international leaders to expand your global network and learn from other nationalities and cultures to help educate your workforce and make them competitive in the global economy
- Receiving invitations to receptions and events with international visitors
- Listing in GlobalPittsburgh Service Directory
- Invitations to quarterly networking events
- Opportunity to sponsor GlobalPittsburgh events
- Advertising opportunities on GlobalPittsburgh website and social media outlets
- Special member rates for GlobalPittsburgh’s Annual International Dinner
- Recognition as a GlobalPittsburgh Supporter on website and publicitiy materials
Corporate and organizational memberships are available for $240 per year (budget under $1 million), $480 per year (budget $1 million to $10 million) and $960 per year (budget $10 million and over).
Corporate sponsorships also are available with additional, specialized benefits for $10,000, $20,000 and $30,000 per year.
CLICK HERE for registration form for organizations and corporations.
Each year, GlobalPittsburgh receives a wide variety of requests for professional appointments, and GlobalPittsburgh is constantly seeking new organization/corporate members with an interest in sharing their expertise with their international counterparts. Regional professionals with experience in working in another culture or with a strong interest in other cultures are greatly valued by GlobalPittsburgh and the international professionals with whom we work.
- Advertising and Marketing
- Arts management
- Banking and Finance
- Civic Education
- Community Development
- Computer Networks & Software Development
- Disability Issues
- Economic Development
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development
- Environmental Protection & Issues
- Ethnic & Religious Diversity
- Green Technologies/Engineering
- Health Care
- Law Enforcement Techniques
- Leadership Development
- Library & Information Sciences
- New Technologies
- Social Issues
- Youth Issues
- Women’s Issues