We currently do not have any open job positions at GlobalPittsburgh.
Internship and Office Volunteer Opportunities
GlobalPittsburgh offers unpaid internships to a select number of students on a year-round basis.
Interns and volunteers have an opportunity to:
- Learn firsthand about non-profit management;
- Participate in the development of programming for international visitors who are sponsored by the U.S. Department of State;
- Participate in the development of regional programming for international visitors;
- Work on special projects with international visitors;
- Work with international volunteers and GlobalPittsburgh members;
- Assist with organizing member and public events;
- Assist with fundraising activities;
- Assist in the development of professional resources;
- Research for development of marketing Pittsburgh resources;
- Update the website and work with social media as well as GlobalPittsburgh newsletter;
- Attend networking events, and more.
WORK STUDY OPPORTUNITIES - GlobalPittsburgh is an approved work-study employer in Pennsylvania, so if you're approved for work study hours at your college or university, you can work at GlobalPittsburgh. Our offices are located at 305 34th Street, in Lawrenceville. This is an excellent way to gain experience working in the field of international relations, event planning, marketing communications and more.